Bicester Vets Healthy Pets
Our fabulous Preventative Healthcare Scheme has been specifically designed with you and your pets in mind.
We all want to provide the best care for our pets but sometimes the costs can come at the wrong time.
That’s where our helpful monthly payment plan called Bicester Vets Healthy Pets comes in.
The plan pays for:
- Yearly booster and health check
- An extra 6 month health check up with the Vet
- Comprehensive parasite protection:
- Dogs and cats – a whole year’s supply of parasite prevention to cover fleas and worms (including lungworm). If your pet requires tick protection then there are products available for this also. Our new revised plans for dogs allow you to choose between a spot-on product or palatable chews.
- Rabbits receive a bottle of Rear Guard fly-strike protection (10 weeks protection) to be applied as the weather gets warm in late spring
- ALSO – receive great discounts on other products and services
- Pet food 10% discount every time you purchase
- Dental treatment – 10% discount
- Routine neutering – 10% discount
- All pets who join are now eligible for FREE microchipping if not yet done
- If you require any extra parasite protection eg household flea spray or tick treatment products for European travel, then you’ll receive 20% discount on these items
- 50% discount on nail clips with our clinic nurse
- 25% discount on routine pre-anaesthetic blood tests for extra peace of mind when your pet is having a procedure
- 25% discount on intravenous fluids for routine day surgery and procedures.
All this with the convenience of a small monthly direct debit payment and a discount built in!
All you have to do is fill in a brief application, pay your first instalment and we’ll do the rest.
Come in and talk to our friendly receptionists who’ll explain everything in full, give you the information leaflet and help you fill out the application when you’re ready.
On the 28th of last month, Beau (our Cockapoo) and myself had to visit you as he was constipated.
Kindly you worked your magic, since when, he seems to have been fine. A result, so many thanks 🙂
Also, you kindly dealt with the claim put in with the insurance company covering Beau (Animal Friends); reimbursement has now been received – you make dog ownership so easy.
Thank you to all involved.