Ava is now seven months on from her surgery. She is very lively and is behaving like a puppy again!
On 1st September 2023 our regulatory body, the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS), introduced new guidance on the prescribing of certain veterinary medicines
Vet Cliff Maw performed a superficial digital flexor tenotomy on Sidney the Whippet
10 Good Reasons To Choose Us:
- Professional, caring and friendly staff
- Experts in treating dogs, cats, rabbits and all small pets (even backyard chickens!)
- Long opening hours and our own 24 hour emergency vet
- 24 hour on-site overnight nursing for all hospitalised pets
- After hours emergency service based in Bicester in familiar surroundings with familiar faces
- Bright, modern facilities with the latest equipment, facilities, and expertise to minimise the need for referral to specialists
- Vets with extra Certificate Qualification in Anaesthesia, Cardiology and Internal Medicine
- Keyhole surgery available
- Team approach to cases with a combination of years of veterinary experience who can collaborate on complex cases
- Multiple vets with Advanced Practitioner qualification – only the best for your pets!