We wish all our clients and your pets a very Merry Christmas from us all at Bicester Vets
Ava is now seven months on from her surgery. She is very lively and is behaving like a puppy again!
On 1st September 2023 our regulatory body, the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS), introduced new guidance on the prescribing of certain veterinary medicines
10 Good Reasons To Choose Us:
- Professional, caring and friendly staff
- Experts in treating dogs, cats, rabbits and all small pets (even backyard chickens!)
- Long opening hours and our own 24 hour emergency vet
- 24 hour on-site overnight nursing for all hospitalised pets
- After hours emergency service based in Bicester in familiar surroundings with familiar faces
- Bright, modern facilities with the latest equipment, facilities, and expertise to minimise the need for referral to specialists
- Vets with extra Certificate Qualification in Anaesthesia, Cardiology and Internal Medicine
- Keyhole surgery available
- Team approach to cases with a combination of years of veterinary experience who can collaborate on complex cases
- Multiple vets with Advanced Practitioner qualification – only the best for your pets!