Coronavirus – What does it mean for Clients of Bicester Vets?
Read all our latest spring news and latest Bicester Vets news
Maisy had a post op check after her laparoscopy spay and Baxter had his 4 month development check this morning
10 Good Reasons To Choose Us:
- Professional, caring and friendly staff
- Experts in treating dogs, cats, rabbits and all small pets (even backyard chickens!)
- Long opening hours and our own 24 hour emergency vet
- 24 hour on-site overnight nursing for all hospitalised pets
- After hours emergency service based in Bicester in familiar surroundings with familiar faces
- Bright, modern facilities with the latest equipment, facilities, and expertise to minimise the need for referral to specialists
- Vets with extra Certificate Qualification in Anaesthesia, Cardiology and Internal Medicine
- European Certified Specialist in Imaging for Ultrasound procedures
- Team approach to cases with a combination of years of veterinary experience who can collaborate on complex cases
- Multiple vets with Advanced Practitioner qualification – only the best for your pets!