Two months ago we feared that our beautiful Bailey would lose an eye.
Thanks to the dedicated team at Bicester Vets and intensive treatment, he was signed off yesterday.
Thanks go especially to Helen whose care and commitment have resulted in a happy and healthy Bailey.
Our Bicester Vets Healthy Pets
Our fabulous Preventative Healthcare Scheme has been specifically designed with you and your pets in mind.
We all want to provide the best care for our pets but sometimes the costs can come at the wrong time. That’s where our helpful monthly payment plan called Bicester Vets Healthy Pets comes in.
The plan pays for:
· Yearly booster and health check
· An extra 6 month health check up with the Vet
· Comprehensive parasite protection:
- Dogs and cats – a whole year’s supply of parasite prevention to cover fleas and worms including mange and lungworm
- Rabbits receive a bottle of Rear Guard fly-strike protection (10 weeks protection) to be applied as the weather gets warm in late spring
· Bonus – receive great discounts on other products and services
- Pet food 10% discount every time you purchase
- Dental treatment – 10% discount
- Routine neutering – 10% discount
· NEW Increased discounts
- All pets who join are now eligible for FREE microchipping if not yet done
- If you require any extra parasite protection eg household flea spray or tick treatment then you’ll receive 20% discount on these items
- 50% discount on nail clips with our clinic nurse
All this with the convenience of a small monthly direct debit payment and a discount of around 20% built in! …and an extra 5% discount for multi pet registration!
All you have to do is fill in a brief application and we’ll do the rest.
Come in and talk to our friendly receptionists who’ll explain everything in full, give you the information leaflet and help you fill out the application when you’re ready.
It’s that simple!
** Did you know – that if you sign up your Pet on the day of their booster then you’ll receive a special 10% introductory discount on the booster… and… the next time the annual booster is due; it will already have been paid for by the monthly plan! **