My cat was very poorly over the weekend, having picked up a virus. She is now recovering well at home but I can’t thank Vet’s Emily and Cliff enough for all of their help along with the great nurses on duty over the weekend too.
She’s such a tiny cat if they hadn’t looked after her so well I’m not sure what would have happened to her. A very heartfelt thank you to you all from me and Pebbles.
Two months ago we feared that our beautiful Bailey would lose an eye
Take a look at the amazing recovery of Gary the Collie after being poisoned by mycotoxins in a mouldy sandwich
We are currently looking for a candidate to train as a Veterinary Nurse!