ONLY THE BEST FOR YOUR PETS
Bicester Vets has been at its current location in Victoria Rd since the mid 70’s which make us Bicester’s most established speciality Small Animal Veterinary Practice.
After many years of improvements in facilities, equipment and staffing we are very proud to have been awarded Small Animal Hospital Accreditation.
The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) runs the Practice Standards Scheme which inspects and assesses veterinary practices.
This award is a great endorsement of the high level of work performed at Bicester Vets and the constantly improving facilities, techniques and procedures.
So, Bicester’s most established speciality small animal practice has become Bicester’s Newest Veterinary Hospital!
All our Team have worked very hard over the past year and we are very proud of our achievement.
What does this mean for you?
- Clinical staff on site 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to care for our hospitalised patients and any emergencies.
- High level of equipment including: digital x-ray, ultrasound scanner, in house laboratory equipment for speedy results and dental x-ray facilities.
- Fully equipped and sterile surgical facilities with extensive monitoring equipment for safer anaesthesia.
- Continual Professional Development for all Veterinary staff, to maintain and develop their knowledge and skills.
- Strict protocols to ensure maximum cleanliness in all areas of our hospital to reduce the risk of infection.
- Isolation ward for patients with infectious diseases.
- A high level of customer service from experienced and caring staff.
We will continue to ensure we are at the forefront of veterinary work so that all our patients receive the best possible care and treatment.
We hope you will join us in being proud of Bicester Vets as YOUR Local Independent Veterinary Hospital and we would be glad of any feedback or comments which will help us to continue to improve our service and care.
Read all our latest news and tips for your pets this autumn
We would like to extend a warm welcome to our new vet Elliot who started work at Bicester Vets this summer
Here at Bicester Vets, we have seen an increase in the number of ticks presenting on dogs and cats in this hot weather